tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nikola Milutinovic <>
Subject Re: mod_jk2 JNI question for the brave :)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 06:31:19 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

What is the real benefit of running TC from within Apache via JNI?

So far, I've seen settups of TCP+Apache via network socket (good for both one
and N host deployment) and via UNIX socket (one UNIX host deployment). At the
moment I'm running the later setup on my Linux.

What would I gain with JNI?

Except automatic startup of TC through Apache.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message