tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Ford <jf...@katzenjammer.us>
Subject Re: webapp works through Apache, not Tomcat directly
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:01:55 GMT
The symbolic link is to $TOMCAT_HOME (in /usr/local/webserver, I've
defined symbolic links to both tomcat and apache:  tomcat ->
jakarta.tomcat-4.1.27, and apache->apache_1.3.27), and Tomcat has no
problem using it.

It just won't run my webapp when called directly through port 8080.

The webapp works fine when the request comes through Apache.  It's still
Tomcat that runs it and its servlet.

Jerry