tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve <tom...@sbtt.net>
Subject load test suite - apache-tomcat
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:31:43 GMT
We are trying to run some load test on an app hitting apache-tomcat
which also uses weblogic for its backend auth ejb to an oracle db.
Currently we using loadrunner 7.51 to simulate a login to the app with
about 200 virtual users..  LR is having lots of problems giving us many
different results on the same test..  Looking for a opensource app or
something light to simulate a same type of test to compare to the LR
results..

Also a way to monitor the ejb transaction might be helpful..

We hit apache fine with 2k hits, we also hit apache-tomcat fine with 2k
users just hitting a static jsp, once we try to simulate a login to our
app the max vusers goes down to 100 or less.. which makes me think we
could have a problem with our lr script..

Any other usefull opensource testing/monitor tools?

-s