tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Hall <rfh...@uclink.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [Off Topic] Java printing to network printer
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:27:28 GMT
Merrill,

Your question is off-topic, I'm sure someone will suggest the proper forum.

I haven't made use of PrintService yet, but it looks like you should be
able to
select the desired network printer using
PrintServiceLookup.lookupPrintServices()

In case you don't have it already:
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/guide/jps/spec/printing.fm.html#996958>

Robert