tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: out of memory problem. Help!
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:55:55 GMT
Try this in your jk2.properties file and see if it fixes it for 4.1.29.
According to Bill Barker(thread: "maxProcessors vs maxThreads"), this is the
same as the 5.x connector setting for jk2.

container.maxThreads=<value>
container.maxSpareThreads=<value>
container.minSpareThreads=<value>

Unfortunately I do not have time to mess with this right now, but I am
interested to know if it fixes the leak.

Charlie