tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Getty Images USA Support <supp...@gettyimages.com>
Subject <AUTO> 'Getty=987-262'Configuring modification check interval for web.xml
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:35:11 GMT
Hello and thank you for your email. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one
business day. If your issue cannot wait that long, please call us at  877-438-8966.  Our hours
are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.

For reference, your assigned case ID is:987262

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Krüger [krueger@signal7.de]
Sent: Friday, Jan 30 2004 3:29AM
To: Tomcat Users List [tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org]
Subject: Configuring modification check interval for web.xml

Hi,

I would like to configure the interval in which Tomcat checks the
web.xml files for modifications to restart the affected context. I tried
setting backgroundProcessorDelay="1" in my Engine element but the
perceived interval is longer than that.

Am I looking in the wrong direction or is there some other delay between
noticing the web.xml file has changed and the log output "Reloading this
Context has started"?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

--
Robert Krüger

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.