tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tom ly <booshleeka...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How do you configure Standard Error Log?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:45:52 GMT
I did that but I don't see catalina.out.  Do you have to do some extra configuration for 4.1.29
to have catalina.out?

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> wrote:
Howdy,

>I've got this is my web.xml, but tomcat won't run with it:

For starters, you need to enclose attributes in double quotes. Then
System.err output will be redirected to $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out
by default.

Yoav Shapira

contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended
disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.