tomcat-users mailing list archives

From niranjan inamdar <nir...@yahoo.com>
Subject HTTP tunneling
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:32:26 GMT
Hello eveybody,
   I am using tomcat for the first time. Using tomcat
, i was able to invoke a simple servlet that shows
data acceted by a form but i was unable to invoke a
sevlet from an applet. I want to invoke a servlet
using Java URL class and OpenConnection method but it
doesn't work. The servlet is not invoked , even i
don't get any HTTP error message. Can any one tell
what is the problem? How can i know what is the exact
problem.
 Do i need to change any configuration options?