tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Trout <jeff.tr...@corp.terralycos.com>
Subject Re: Problems with jk2 on IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.0
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:38:53 GMT
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:54:00 EST
"Rasmus Munk" <munk@writeme.com> wrote:

> HttpFilterProc [/camping_lars/servlet/camping.XMLServer.Server] is a
> servlet url - should redirect to ajp13:localhost:8009
> HttpFilterProc check if
> [/camping_lars/servlet/camping.XMLServer.Server] is pointing to the
> web-inf directory HttpFilterProc started
> In HttpFilterProc Virtual Host redirection of localhost : 80
> HttpFilterProc [/jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll] is not a servlet url
> HttpFilterProc check if [/jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll] is pointing
> to the web-inf directory
> HttpExtensionProc started
> HttpExtensionProc could not get a worker for name
> HttpExtensionProc worker is NULL

I just recently spent a few days struggling with this

1. Did you setup the /jakarta/ virtual dir properly (pointing it to the
dir that has isapi_redirector2.dll?

2. Did you install isapi_redirector2.dll at the server or site level?
I found on w2k sp4 that I had to install it at the SITE level... Oddly
it worked fine at the server level on sp2.  If I get some time I'll
investigate more.

Good luck!

--
Jeff Trout <jeff.trout@corp.terralycos.com>