tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Maier <maier_matth...@yahoo.com>
Subject admin webapp doesn't work under 4.1.29
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:47:58 GMT
Hi!

I'm using tomcat 4.1.29 under solaris. I figured out,
how to get the manager webapp to work but I'm unable
to find out, why the admin webapp ist't working
correctly. I can login to the webapp, but when I click
on one of the buttons, it always says "servlet  action
is currently unavailable"(505). Is there a problem
with this in general in 4.1.29 or is it just me, who
can't find out.
I'm having different directories for catalina_home and
catalina_base, so I'think it's probably a path
problem, but I'm not sure. It would be really nice, if
you could help me out

Thanks Matt