tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Norris Shelton <norrisshel...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: TC 4.1.12 on Linux - session swapping
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:50:55 GMT
I took a look at the code.  UGLY.  All of the code is in the JSP
and there are no class variables.  There are lots of page scope
beans.  Page scope is not something that I am used to using.  I
usually use request.  Could this be a problem where the next
request is hitting the page before it has died in a high-volume
scenario?