tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Picton <chr...@tangent.co.za>
Subject RE: Sessions and clients
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:37:03 GMT
On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 15:59, Ralph Einfeldt wrote:
> Just include the session id in the request.
> (As query parameter or as form field)

My problem is that I am submitting data via POST and the
Content-Type is text/xml, so I have no idea on how to pass extra
variables through.

I had thought that I should set a cookie containing the JSESSIONID in
the client request, but cannot find any examples of how to do this.

Can anybody help here?

Regards
Chris