tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Question Regarding Running Tomcat 5.0.16 As A Service On Windows 2000
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:41:11 GMT

I'm really not sure where all that output is coming from?  Have you tried just
running "service.bat"?  You should get...

    ECHO is off.
    Usage: service.bat install/remove [service_name]

After that, just try running "service.bat install".  You should get...

    The service 'Tomcat5' has been installed

If you don't see this, then something ele is running that I'm not aware of.
Good luck!

BTW, you do have JAVA_HOME defined, right?

Jake