tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Götz, Bernd" <bernd.go...@tetrade.ch>
Subject RE: TOMCAT and JNI problem...
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:39:30 GMT
Hi Pablo

we also use JNI in our web apps. it works (except the reloading issue, but
that's another story).

we use the ./bin/setenv.sh script for our settings, therefore:

# must contain the ACE Agent JNI library "libaceagent.so":
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/bgo/deploy/sr-hls/native
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

I assume, your JNI implementation is somehow broken... and this makes Tomcat
stop... but that's just a wild guess from far away...

regards
-Bernd.