tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <mi...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: tricking the browser with a path
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:13:12 GMT
It definitely works with mapped servlets, and request.getPathInfo(), if
that's an option for you.

http://website.com/subdir/script.jsp/more/pathinfo

Currently, it looks like it just assumes script.jsp is another
subdirectory, and so this request doesn't work, you get a 404.  Is there

a way for me to configure Tomcat such that it loads script.jsp?

Forgive me if this is an already-discussed topic.  I have no idea how to

search for it, as I don't even know of what this is generically called.

thanks,

Justin Walters
justin@brandconstructionkit.com