tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <mi...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: Microsoft SQL Server validation query
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:07:49 GMT
Does it really matter if it's different?  You are setting up a
datasource in  a configuration file, the contents of that configuration
are pretty much guaranteed to be different for every database anyways.
(JDBC URL and Driver come to mind). Adding one more (the validation
query) is not too much of a burden.