tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Blidorf <>
Subject Realm & SQL 2000 developer edition
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:03:35 GMT
Does anybody know of any difference between SQL 2000 standard and
Developer edition?

I am having problems with my realm:

<Context path="/um" docBase="c:/projects/MY_PROJECT" debug="0"
<Realm name="UMRealm" className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
debug="99" driverName=""
ProgramName=MYREALM;SelectMethod=cursor" connectionName="MYUSER"
connectionPassword="MYPASS" userTable="users" userNameCol="username"
userCredCol="password" userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="rolename"

I have connection to the database and I get an error if I type in wrong
user/pass. But when signing in I does not seem to be logged on.

Every thing works on win2000 and sql 2000 server standard.

Please help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message