tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Roscoe" <jros...@riteaid.com>
Subject starting server
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:17:03 GMT

I am new to Tomcat.  I just downloaded 4.1.29 and have it started up in
Windows XP.  When I got to http://localhost:8080 it is giving me the
error "The page cannot be displayed".  I tried changing the port and
that did not help.  I have the catalina_home and java_home variables set
up.  Can someone help?

Thanks

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of
the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.
This e-mail expresses views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Rite Aid Corporation and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.