tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suneel" <sun...@lifetreeindia.com>
Subject Back to Mod Jk :(
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:04:11 GMT
well since mod_jk2 RandD has come to a stand still for me[Due to lack of creation of SO]...am
back in mod_jk. Yes yes...i know i am insane and brave. with mod_jk Now i get to see the jsp
souce instead of  the jsp. The reason for that is the JKMount is either not working or not
sending the request to ajp13. I did a netstat on 8009 to find that it is in Listening. So
i means my ajp13 is working and therefore my JKMount is not sending the http requests to tomcat.
Now WHY???

regards
suneel