tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Clark D. Richey, Jr." <cric...@speakeasy.net>
Subject problem with forms authentication
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 05:01:49 GMT
I am running Tomcat 5.0.16 and using Form based authentication with the JDBC
realm. I have ported an application that was previously running on Tomcat
4.x to 5.0.16. Now, after being authenticated on the login page I keep
receiving this error:

Invalid direct reference to form login page

I am not directly accessing the login page, but rather am trying to access a
protected resource and being redirected to the login page. Again, this exact
same setup worked with the previous version of Tomcat. Any thoughts?