tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <mi...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: dramatic performance differences on development machines
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:34:19 GMT
I vaguely recall someone experiencing 'vastly different' performance on
two identical machines. Turns out one of them had Norton Antivirus, and
somehow that was slowing things down (perhaps it did a virus scan on
every jsp page, for example).  This would be the 'clutching at straws'
type of help. :)