tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kalyan chakravarti" <kal...@javasoftech.com>
Subject Servlet Error
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 06:50:44 GMT
Sir,
  I am using TOMCAT Server on Windows 2000 Professional. I configured TOMCAT as per the instructions.
All Servlet-Examples and JSPsamples are running fine. I deployed BugRat WAR file and configured
the web.xml file as specified by Bug Rat vendor installation notes. But while asking for the
BugRat View, BurRatReport, BugRatAdmin Servlets system is unble to locate the servlet classes
even though they are loaded in the WebApps directory. Please suggest me a solution.

With Regards,
G.V.K.Chakravarti
Software Engineer,
JAVASOFTECH PVT LTD.,