tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Roscoe" <jros...@riteaid.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.0.16 in XP Profesional
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:51:59 GMT

I don't have a directory that has all those in it, this is Tomcat 5, not
sure that makes a difference or not.  The directories I have are:

jakarta-tomcat-5.0.16-src\
	jakarta-servletapi-5\
	jakarta-tomcat-catlina\
	jakarta-tomcat-connectors\
	jakarta-tomcat-jasper\

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:ralph.einfeldt@uptime-isc.de]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.0.16 in XP Profesional

The value CATALINA_HOME doesn't sound valid.

CATALINA_HOME should point to the directory that
contains typically something like:

bin
webapps
lib
server
conf
common
logs
work
classes

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of
the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.
This e-mail expresses views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Rite Aid Corporation and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.