tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "alan sparago" <alan...@qwest.net>
Subject Tomcat Manager- field called; Error Count: #
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2004 17:23:22 GMT
When using the 'manager' web app to monitor Tomcat ( url; http://...
/manager/status/all ) the page titled 'Complete Server Status' has a field
on it called 'Error count:' followed by a number. This field exists under
all the section headings. Intuitively, I would assume that the number under
the individual sections totaled up would equal the number under the HTTP-SSL
and HTTP-NonSSL sections but they don't. What is Error Count? What does a
non-zero number represent? Is there some documentation that explains the
page?  I tried looking at the documentation (
<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/manager-howto.html>
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/manager-howto.html)  but
could find nothing that talks about Error Count.