tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject RE: weird digester issues
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:21:44 GMT
I'm assuming that the separation of "</listener-c" and "lass> on the
next line are due to line-wrap in your email client.  If not, that is
your problem.

<listener-class>com.foo.bms.listeners.ApplicationContextListener</listener-c
lass>
    </listener>

Beyond that, the document seems to obey the DTD  (I scanned it visually
against the DTD, and then opened the file in IE, which usually complains
about obvious errors such as the one above....)

>>> andrem@onebox.com 12/4/03 2:10:50 PM >>>
Looks like this.

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web
Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">

<web-app>
	<display-name>BMS Web Application</display-name>

    <!-- Listeners -->
    <listener>

<listener-class>com.foo.bms.listeners.ApplicationContextListener</listener-c
lass>
    </listener>

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com