tomcat-users mailing list archives

From men...@lug.com
Subject Installing Manager tool
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:43:57 GMT

Hi,

I installed Tomcat 4.1 to test the Manager interface. I followed the manual
step (add a user in the tomcat-users.xml file, add context ...). I use the
default port and when I enter http://localhost:8080/manager, I get a 404
error (reported by tomcat).
I saw in the list archive the same trouble, but no solution was found :-(

May I be more lucky ?

Thanks a lot !