tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Antony Paul" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject [OT] Quality of open source code - not a survey.
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:38:59 GMT
Hi,
    I am not questioning quality of opens source projects. My intention is
to learn from looking at the source code of open source projects. I want to
know whether it is good to learn from looking at the source code of this
kind of projects. I want to develop best coding practices and know how
things work and how to implement it. To learn it, the cheap way available
to me is looking at code written by some experts. I believe people who wrote
Tomcat,JSTL  and other have godd knowledge of Java. Is there anything wrong
in doing such things ?

rgds
Antony Paul.