tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Ale" <Patrick....@hq.freeler.nl>
Subject RE: Like..
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:40:48 GMT
No,

I am actually talking about the fact that my server is listed at spamcop as a server known
to be used for Spam.
As a 'sample of spam' a message I sent to the list yesterday is shown. So obviously someone
reported the message
I sent yesterday to this list as spam :-)

No big deal really, I'd just prefer that someone advises me when I post something non-topic
related or when I formulate
my sentences in a way that might offend someone rather than reporting my mails as spam.

Here, this is what I mean: http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=195.7.147.34

The sample you see is a part from a mail sent by me to the list to point out what causes a
resolving to localhost.net.au,
which definatly was not spam :-)

Patrick Ale
System administrator Freeler B.V