tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Ale" <Patrick....@hq.freeler.nl>
Subject RE: [Happy New Year ]
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:16:49 GMT
Happy new year, Feliz ano novo, Gelukking nieuwjaar, etc. for everybody!

And I have enough cacha├ža at home for all of you so if you feel like
drinking a caipirinha, pop allong!

Patrick Ale
System administrator Freeler B.V

Email: patrick.ale@hq.freeler.nl

"My heart was a wardrum, beat by jugular, cults in eerie jungle vaults.."