tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Ale" <>
Subject Tomcat 5
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:56:39 GMT
Hello all!

We seem to have some problems with cookies on our Linux cluster.
If you request a URL and you get redirected to server 1 it gives you a cookie.
If you request another URL on the same site and you get redirected to server 2
in the same cluster it gives you yet another cookie instead of using the cookie
set by server 1.

Now, I heard these kind of issues are fixed in Tomcat 5. I'd like to know
how stable Tomcat 5 is in your experience and if it's allright to use it in
production enviroments.

Another question is: Can I use the applications that are written in Tomcat 4 without
any problems in Tomcat 5?

Thanks for your time!

Patrick Ale
System administrator Freeler B.V