tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Best JVM for Tomcat
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:52:58 GMT

Howdy,
I use Sun's latest on various platforms (Solaris 8, 9, SuSe, Intel)
without a problem for both tomcat 4 and 5.  The only caveat is the
-server mode, which used to reduce stability.

I knew there would be a jRockit response from Senor Cekvenich even
before expanding this thread ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics