tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Setting Display Name
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:42:11 GMT

Howdy,
Simply add <display-name>BlahBlah</display-name> to the servlet element.  The
doc for this and all other deployment descriptor questions of this kind is the Servlet Specification
itself, SRV 13.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhino [mailto:rhino1@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:35 PM
To: tomcat-user
Subject: Setting Display Name

Can anyone tell me where/how to set the Display Name for a given servlet or point me to the
relevant documentation?

This is the value that comes up in the Manager application when it lists your servlets.

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cat."