tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Commons FileUpload
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:20:54 GMT

Howdy,
This is not the list for commons-fileupload discussion, so please mark
your subject as [OFF-TOPIC] if you choose to pursue it.  The
commons-user list is the right place.

I find commons-fileupload's site to be complete and informative.  What
do you think it's missing.  Try reading the page titled Using, then
writing your own simple servlet, and go from there.

The navigation bar at the left side of fileupload's site is suboptimal.
Take a look through the very bottom section, Project Info and Project
Reports, for a lot more information including JavaDocs which show what
you can do with FileItem (which is the class representing an uploaded
file).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics