tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: SessionListener
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:51:47 GMT

Howdy,
A SessionListener of the org.apache.catalina variety would go in the
same place as all tomcat-specific features:
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml.  That means the class specified there
must be accessible to the server classloaders, i.e. must reside in
common/lib or higher on the classloader hierarchy.

The above is true for Valves, Realms, Listeners, etc, that are
proprietary to tomcat.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

authenticates to