tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Listening to Session Creation... Need Access to Session
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:49:24 GMT

Howdy,

>Why would that be wasting time? Isn't this a tomcat list?

Yup, tomcat list.  But as I said his approaches #1 and #3 are
tomcat-specific, and I'm not going to waste my personal time working for
myself, much less explaining to others, how to use server-specific
non-portable non-spec functionality when there is a portable standard
alternative.  That's a big when condition, but it's definitely true in
this case.  Other people may choose otherwise of course...

Yoav Shapira