tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Where is the HowTo FAQ section?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:47:58 GMT

Hi,
What's up with
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Tomcat/Howto

(linked from the HowTo section of the tomcat FAQ at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq) ?

I could swear we had a bunch of questions and answers there.  Please
tell me the clueless user who posted the WinXP setup question did not
erase the page?  Or alternatively that someone has the previous version
of the page somewhere? ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics