tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Forwarding
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:33:12 GMT

Howdy,
You can also do this with a filter (mapped to url-pattern /*, looks for request URL ending
in /something.jsp/, redirects accordingly.

I understand your desire NOT to use Apache (even though mod_rewrite would work here) in order
to keep the environment simpler and pure java.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics