tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Forwarding
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:33:12 GMT

You can also do this with a filter (mapped to url-pattern /*, looks for request URL ending
in /something.jsp/, redirects accordingly.

I understand your desire NOT to use Apache (even though mod_rewrite would work here) in order
to keep the environment simpler and pure java.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

View raw message