tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Reed <>
Subject Re: WebDAV - Missing WAR
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:48:47 GMT
On Dec 19, 2003, at 11:40 AM, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>> is, I can't find the right "source" to deploy it from.  There's no
>> webdav.war file, and there's no webdav directory.  I even
>> re-downloaded
>> the tomcat source to make sure I didnt' miss something in my install.
> There's a webdav directory under the webapps directory in tomcat 4.  In
> tomcat 5, see $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-webdav.jar.  There is
> no WAR file.

Yes, I have this.  And maybe I'm being too detailed, but I can't see
where to deploy this at without a WAR file in Tomcat 5, at least not
without a WAR file.  I'm using Tomcat Manager to look at this - if
there's another method, I'd certainly be open to hearing it.

It's fair to say that I'm learning the architecture of Tomcat 5 as I go
- it's an inherited system to me.

Mike :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: