tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott, Sean" <Sean.Sc...@mdx.com>
Subject RE: ThreadPool logFull
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:03:09 GMT

I dont know about this.

> SEVERE: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase
> maxThreads or check
> the servlet status75 75

This means that jk2 has used up all 75 of your worker threads. You can
increase the number of users you can handle by reducing the connect_timeout
in tomcat, or by setting the max_connections property for the worker in
workers2.properties.

-sean

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure,
copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you