tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ostad, James" <JOs...@geneseeisd.org>
Subject RE: JDBCRealm problem
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:50:58 GMT
Thank you.
What a educational ride.

I did the compilation of the jdbcrealm.java
Now I am getting the http status 403 !!!

again, without this realm setup in server.xml, by just using the DD
file, I don't have any restriction problem.

any suggestion?

thanks,

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Funk [mailto:funkman@joedog.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 12:13 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JDBCRealm problem

It was a lazy way to set environment variables in unix.

Here is a simple way in ant: (just the relevant snippets, not a lesson
in ant)

<path id="classpath">
   <pathelement location="${catalina.home}/common/classes"/>
   <fileset dir="${catalina.home}/common/lib">
     <include name="**/*.jar"/>
   </fileset>
   <pathelement location="${catalina.home}/server/classes"/>
   <fileset dir="${catalina.home}/server/lib">
     <include name="**/*.jar"/>
   </fileset>
</path>

   <!-- Assuming java file is in a dir called src -->
   <target name="compile">
     <javac srcdir="src" deprecation="true" debug="true"
           destdir="${catalina.home}/server/classes">
          <classpath refid="classpath"/>
     </javac>
   </target>

-Tim

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/
> org/apache/catalina/realm/JDBCRealm.java
>
> -Tim
>
> Tim Funk wrote:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/
> org/apache/catalina/realm/JNDIRealm.java
>

>>The easiest way to compile in this case:
>>CP=*All jars in $CATALINA/common/lib,All jars in $CATALINA/server/lib*
>>javac -classpath $CP -d $CATALINA_HOME/server/classes JNDIRealm.java
>>
>>-Tim
>>
>>Ostad, James wrote:
>>

>>>I am new in tomcat.
>>>I am looking in tomcat site for source file for JDBCRealm.
>>>Is this part of the tomcat source files? or it is separate?
>>>
>>>thanks
>>>
>>>James

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAut

> number

java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.ja

java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStre

<---In (14)

Out---> (3)