tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ostad, James" <JOs...@geneseeisd.org>
Subject RE: JDBCRealm problem
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:49:25 GMT
Tim,
I am afraid that I am not familiar with the first line, CP=...
is that a copy command on unix?

thanks
james

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Funk [mailto:funkman@joedog.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 11:20 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JDBCRealm problem

Oops, wrong file:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/
org/apache/catalina/realm/JDBCRealm.java

-Tim

Tim Funk wrote:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/
org/apache/catalina/realm/JNDIRealm.java

> The easiest way to compile in this case:
> CP=*All jars in $CATALINA/common/lib,All jars in $CATALINA/server/lib*
> javac -classpath $CP -d $CATALINA_HOME/server/classes JNDIRealm.java
>
> -Tim
>
> Ostad, James wrote:
>
>> I am new in tomcat.
>> I am looking in tomcat site for source file for JDBCRealm.
>> Is this part of the tomcat source files? or it is separate?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> James

You
>> can
>> test it by getting the latest JDBCRealm from source, compiling it and

>> placing it
>> in the appropriate nested dir in server/classes. (Which has a higher
>> precedence than the lib dir)
>>
>> -Tim
>>
>> Ostad, James wrote:
>>

>>> One more thing,
>>> when I commented out the realm section in server.xml, the program
does
>>> work with the default realm.
>>>
>>> James

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAut

>>> henticator.java:263)
>>>

>>> localhost_log.2003-11-26.txt
>>> 2003-12-03 09:58:53 StandardManager[/webdav]: Seeding of random
number
>>> generator has been completed
>>> 2003-12-03 09:58:53 StandardManager[/webdav] IOException while
>>> persisted sessions: java.io.EOFException
>>> java.io.EOFException
>>>     at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.ja

>>> va:2150)
>>>     at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStre

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

>>> <---In (14)
>>>

>>> Out---> (3)