tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat not recognizing JDB drivers - 4.1.29!-Please Help
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:20:14 GMT

Tomcat hasn't used the classpath upon startup since before the 4.0.xx
builds of Tomcat.  *Nothing* on your classpath will be seen by your
apps.  If you want to put your driver in the server classpath, you can
modify the startup script or, better yet, add it to
CATALNIA_HOME/common/lib.  Additionally, you will need to rename
classes12.zip to classes12.jar and ".zip" files won't be picked up by
Tomcat from its lib directories.

Jake