tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Burma <...@seapine.com>
Subject Re: Start and stop server
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:54:35 GMT
There is a Startup and Shutdown batch scripts in your Tomcat's bin
directory. Use these to start and stop the Server. You can use shortcuts of
those two files and place them in the Program lists.

You may need to define some variables in your Catalina.bat file or create
environmental system variables for JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME.

Being that I am lazy I used a "set JAVA_HOME=C:\javapath" in the batch script.

Patrick Burma
pat@seapine.com