tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Klenk <sebastiankl...@visions-tec.de>
Subject Re: RES: TCP-FIN problem
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:36:53 GMT
I already send some more code, and if it helps the (FIN,ACK) comes from
tomcat and my app responds with a (ACK) imediatelly, then the connection
is closed. but it takes aproximatly 30 seconds till the (FIN,ACK) is
send after all data has been send.
So it looks like this:

... connection established ...
APP: request > :TOMCAT