tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Klenk <sebastiankl...@visions-tec.de>
Subject Re: RES: TCP-FIN problem
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:40:07 GMT
I didn't do anything ... the only problem I have is that my app. is not
very fast, and that is because it has to wait for tomcat to close the
connection, but tomcat closes the connection a lot later (ca 1 minute).
My question is now if there is a way to tell tomcat that all data has
been written an that the connection can be closend!?