tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Garcia <pedro.gar...@groove.com.co>
Subject Re: Manager Valve
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:22:09 GMT
Yes, both pc's are on the same network. What i have found now is that it
doesn't matter what OS the pc is running, the problem is with the one on
which the web server is running -mine-. If the attribute 'allow' is
specified in the 'valve' tag it takes me to the troubble; however if
'deny' is specified all works well. I think that when using 'allow'
something else must be specified, what?, that's my question.

Thanks

Pitre, Russell wrote:

>I'm sure you have and I don't want to sound patronizing, but are both pc's on the same
network you specified (allow="xxx.xxx.xxx.*")....

| Pedro A GarcĂ­a Medina                       |
| Groove Media                                |
| emailto: pedro.garcia@groove.com.co         |
| Tel: 6211072                                |