tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject creating/configuring my own Realm
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:34:01 GMT

    Hi,

    I hope this question isn't too stupid, but in all of my reading of
configuring Realms, it looks like this process is done out of band, by
hand. In other words someone needs to edit tomcat-users.xml or a JDBC
database. What I would like to do is provide a web interface for admins
to be able to add people to the tomcat-users.xml file or a database so
that it can be done via the portal. Is there something I should be
looking at, or how would I do this? Implement my own concrete Realm
class with write methods??

    Thanks very much, Jason