tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Taprogge <Philipp.Tapro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.29 war unpacking problems
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:55:48 GMT
Hi!

In tomcat 4 you have to either restart tomcat after you drop the war
in it's webapps directory or manually install the webapp using the
tomcat manager (the path to war file should be relative to the webapps
dir, so if you drop the war there, you can just enter it's name and
press install button).

	Phil