tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Taprogge <philipp.tapro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [WORKAROUND] Re: VERY weird problem with commons-logging and Tomcat5
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:22:17 GMT
Hi!

Jacob Kjome wrote:
> You can also use a repository selector.  BTW, do you have log4j.jar
> *and* commons-logging.jar (not commons-logging-api.jar) in WEB-INF/lib?

Yes, I do, but I have tried several scenarios with and without either of
them in my WEB-INF/lib.
Also I tried putting/removing them in common/lib and server/lib.
The result was always negative.

Hmm... repository selector... never heared of that. Could you kindly
point me to some resource about this? Sounds exactly like what I am
looking for.

Thanks in advance

	Phil

--
And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode.
(Book of create(2), line 255)