tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: context
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:29:54 GMT
Hi Jerald,
I'm sorry but I've never had a Status 500 - no context configured.

There must be something freaky in your context configuration. Is the
manager app running? That is normally at localhost:8080/manager/html

What does that say you have running in terms of contexts?

What directories do you have in your webapps dir and what contexts do
you have configured in conf/server.xml and conf/Catalina/localhosts/*.xml?

BTW what TC version are you running?

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2